Allow Money Maximiser to send weekly allowance to Plum debit card

As a user I would like to only pay for things with funds I have available for my pocket money, and be able to clearly see how much I have left each week.

The Plum debit card is a great way to do this, but currently you have the funds being transferred each week by the money maximiser back into the main bank account. Then the user has to transfer those funds back to the debit card if they want to work this way.

My suggestion is that there should be an option for the money maximiser to deposit the amount either to the primary bank account, or to the Plum debit card each week.

This would help people who want to separate out their spending money from the money that is needed for covering their bills.

Hey @Rcheesley :wave:

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will make sure to pass it along to the Product team. :+1:

If you have any further ideas do not hesitate to share them with us!

The product team reviews all feature requests we get and we spend a lot of time researching and working on new features, but at the moment I don’t have any details on if/when this will be released, as we don’t have a public roadmap. Whenever we do release new features, we’ll announce them in-app and via email, so I’d recommend keeping an eye on these.

Cheers!