Auto-stashing rules review required

Good Morning Plum and Plum users!

I have been a Plum user for well over 12 months now and I am generally very pleased with how the app operates and it’s ease of use.

However there has been one change recently in how Plum assigns its Auto-stashing amounts, when I first joined the app it took small amounts of deposits every couple of days which worked for me. Now however, it takes large amounts of money in one go, say £80-£100 etc, this for me defeats the object of this function and has caused me to pause automatic saving.

Plum you really need to review this from my point of view, otherwise I fear you’ll loose more users…

Hello @Mattk25 :wave:

Happy New Year :blush:

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

The product team reviews all feature requests we get and we spend a lot of time researching and working on new and existing features, but at the moment we don’t have any details on if/when this will be updated, as we don’t have a public road-map.

If you feel that it is too much you can turn off one or more of the saver rules by going to Brain>Rules > Toggle the desired ones off.

Best,
-Georgios

I agee with Mattk25 I have turned my down to the lowest and it is taking out more money evan the account has less money in it. I did pause mine for most of December I don’t think you algorithm knows it’s Christmas and need more money for presents
It would be nice to set my own limit eg a MAX for that month.

1 Like

HI Georgios,

Thank you for your reply, but sadly I do not think you have understood my concern.

Is it not necessarily the amount which is saved overall, is it How the app saves it, it has gone to little and often to a lot not very often, this is not what the Plum users want and frankly you guys should be listening!