Credit card 'balance'

I’ve unlinked my credit card now as it was telling me I had £9,000 available to spend which is just my credit limit. I would be totally irresponsible if I spent that much! It would be better if it showed the negative balance actually spent, rather than how much is left to a limit.

4 Likes

Hello Linda :wave:

Thanks so much for the feedback, we will definitely pass along your feedback on this to the Product team. :+1:

The product team reviews all feature requests we get and we spend a lot of time researching and working on new improvements.

Best,

Georgios

1 Like

This is also related to my feedback about Plum not factoring in a credit card’s negative balance: Credit card account not being factored in to savings?

Cheers
Ronan

1 Like

It’s still a nonsense. I just linked it again and it’s still showing over £9,000 to my credit limit and not the £47 credit card I actually owe.
I’ve unlinked it again. Please sort it out.

Hi Linda :wave:

Hope you are doing well.

Can you send an email to help@withplum.com for more details regarding your Plum account please? Our team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you!

Would make much more sense to show the negative balance not the amount of credit left, it’s very unhelpful. Overdrafts were the same but seem to have been changed, would be great to do the same for credit cards.

I’ve complained about this many times. I generally clear my account each month so it’s very irritating to see I have over £9k available when I’d rather see how much I owe on it. I keep on adding my card account, and then I delete it again. Very frustrating.