Crypto Investment Pot

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any plans of a crypto currency investment pot? I know that that is the way the world is moving and there is a lot of potential in that market at the moment.

Just an idea but I was told to post it on here

Many Thanks

6 Likes

Hi James,

We are definitely looking into expanding our investment portfolio.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will definitely pass along your feedback on this to the Product team.

Cheers!

-Georgios

2 Likes

Yeah, they recently hired a Crypto product manager so I imagine it’s probably going to materialise late this year. I think individual stocks and ETFs might also appear, but there’s no firm roadmap on that either.

5 Likes

Hi @Akash342 & @Piz54

What cryptos would like to see?

1 Like

My top picks would be Etherium and Bitcoin, with maybe some exposure to companies like Coinbase. I think broader blockchain ETFs might also be good too.

5 Likes

Yes that’s a good idea. We’re working on something very exciting.

5 Likes

Yeah I quite like the idea of something broader, related to blockchain.

And some kind of fund related to established companies and early movers in the crypto and blockchain world maybe

4 Likes

I totally agree. Are you guys currently using any crypto app for crypto investments?

1 Like

I’ve just started using coinbase (for a very small amount and already losing money :rofl:)

Hi,

I think i trust whatever your advisers go for, we don’t know what stocks are in the tech pot for example so something like that

Thank you

1 Like

oh oh sorry to hear that!

Hey guys we need some help

3 Likes

I use coinbase, binance, ember fund and have recently set up a trust wallet and used pancake swap within to get at a new crypto. I don’t really understand it all but over 1 year the money I’ve put in is at least 4 times higher. It’s well worth Plum considering this feature. It would be excellent.

3 Likes

What do you think guys about BTC and Elon Musk?

Has this affected you?

1 Like

I think it signals how volatile the crypto landscape is, but I suppose we’ve always known that. I don’t think crypto is going anywhere, and I’d like to be invested in it somehow (maybe if Plum add it). Again, I think a broader basket of companies that are involved in blockchain technology might also be good, as it’ll be slightly less prone to wild fluctuations.

1 Like

I think you will like this post :wink:

3 Likes

Cardano, ethereum, Bitcoin, would be a great addition to plum!

1 Like

If it went lower, don’t sell! Hold hold hold… :smiley:

He’s smart, business-minded and exploited his influence twice with the BTC and Doge episodes :slight_smile:

There shall be a few ETFs appearing soon (hopefully) with regards to crypto Investments.
Might be something to look into adding as an investment option.
Also, I see Etoro has quite a nice crypto portfolio in which users can allocate funds into, which in turn generates profits/losses on how the pre-selected cryptos perform. Something like this in the investments section would be excellent.

Obviously the selected cryptos in the investment portfolio should be the main cryptos that have already proven to have a use case and aren’t going anywhere.
I.e. BTC, ETH, ADA, LINK, SOL, DOT, XRP, XLM, ATOM, XTZ…

Definitely not interested in my long term investment pot being exposed to any meme coins like DOGE or SHIB.