Crypto Investment Pot

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any plans of a crypto currency investment pot? I know that that is the way the world is moving and there is a lot of potential in that market at the moment.

Just an idea but I was told to post it on here

Many Thanks

5 Likes

Hi James,

We are definitely looking into expanding our investment portfolio.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will definitely pass along your feedback on this to the Product team.

Cheers!

-Georgios

1 Like

Yeah, they recently hired a Crypto product manager so I imagine it’s probably going to materialise late this year. I think individual stocks and ETFs might also appear, but there’s no firm roadmap on that either.

4 Likes

Hi @Akash342 & @Piz54

What cryptos would like to see?

1 Like

My top picks would be Etherium and Bitcoin, with maybe some exposure to companies like Coinbase. I think broader blockchain ETFs might also be good too.

3 Likes

Yes that’s a good idea. We’re working on something very exciting.

5 Likes

Yeah I quite like the idea of something broader, related to blockchain.

And some kind of fund related to established companies and early movers in the crypto and blockchain world maybe

3 Likes

I totally agree. Are you guys currently using any crypto app for crypto investments?

1 Like

I’ve just started using coinbase (for a very small amount and already losing money :rofl:)

Hi,

I think i trust whatever your advisers go for, we don’t know what stocks are in the tech pot for example so something like that

Thank you

1 Like

oh oh sorry to hear that!

Hey guys we need some help

3 Likes

I use coinbase, binance, ember fund and have recently set up a trust wallet and used pancake swap within to get at a new crypto. I don’t really understand it all but over 1 year the money I’ve put in is at least 4 times higher. It’s well worth Plum considering this feature. It would be excellent.

1 Like

What do you think guys about BTC and Elon Musk?

Has this affected you?

1 Like

I think it signals how volatile the crypto landscape is, but I suppose we’ve always known that. I don’t think crypto is going anywhere, and I’d like to be invested in it somehow (maybe if Plum add it). Again, I think a broader basket of companies that are involved in blockchain technology might also be good, as it’ll be slightly less prone to wild fluctuations.

I think you will like this post :wink:

2 Likes