If you could ask Plum’s CEO one question, what would it be? 🙋‍♀️

Don’t be shy, ask your questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much have YOU saved so far? :thinking:

Kidding lol

In all seriousness, the impression I get is that the good folks at Plum love to innovate. This has meant the introduction of lots of newer features and I am sure that there there will be a ton more to come in time.

What do you envision Plum’s service to be like in, say, 10 years time? What’s the road map like?

2 Likes

Is Plum interested in adding crypto currency features?

3 Likes

That’s a good question, @Praxsta! I’d be interested to know the answer to that too :smiley:

Will you be raising more money from the crowd on Seedrs? Congrats your recent private raise but was disappointed not to be able to participate.

Also, what are your thoughts on the valuation gap between Plum vs Chip/MoneyBox who are valued at a premium to Plum despite Plum being at least as good if not better on metrics with EU expansion very much real?

2 Likes

Thank you for your questions!

Our CEO will answer all the questions soon :slight_smile: Stay tuned

Can you outline your plans to make investment portfolios more transparent and informative? I have no knowledge whatsoever of how much of my returns are made up of accumulated dividends or growth per unit. This is something I’d like more clarity on. At present it feels like investing, but I’m not quite trusted to have all the info. Many thanks

2 Likes