Manual Deposits through instant deposits getting cancelled?

Hi,

I’ve been trying to make instant deposits to top up my plum account which seem to go through ok but then within maybe an hour the Plum app reports them as cancelled and the balance gets reduced to before the deposit.

I’ve tried a few times and it continues to do it, can anyone advise if I’m doing something wrong? I use Natwest for banking.

1 Like

Hi @Kristoffa87 :wave:

I am sorry about that.

Currently we are facing some issues when it come to Instant deposits , our team is working to fix this problem. In the meantime, I would suggest you to use the direct debit for your future transactions until we resolve it.

​Thank you!

Georgios

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have reverted to Direct Debit in the meantime.

Thanks

Chris

You are welcome Chris :blush:

Hello I had the same problem where I made 2 manual deposits on the same day and I was waiting for it to arrive in my pockets a day or 2 later but when I go back to check it tells me that I have no money in my pockets. The money was taken out of my account but it’s no where to be seen? I would of thought it the money deposit was cancelled I would get my money back straight into my actual account? Some please help me thanks.

Hi @Aceaziz :wave:

I have sent you a DM regarding this. Can you check your inbox please?

Thank you!

It still isn’t fixed, because I have the same issue now, which is why I did a manual deposit, which has also proved to be problematic. Now I can’t withdraw my money that has cleared into the pocket

Hi Helen,

I have sent you a DM so we look into this together.

Thank you!