NAR & profit graph

Issue
I have been using invest for a while now, and hope to for years to, but I have no clear way of seeing, at a glance, my net annualised return on investment so I can easily assess and compare investment products and decide if my investments are making a good return or not for comparison reasons,

Also I can’t easily see how much profit my capital investments are making over time, for each product I invest in. I can only see how my investments are increasing over time by it’s not possible to separate out how much of this is down to regular deposits and how much is down to the increasing value of my existing investments.

Suggestion
A way to easily see my net annualised return on investment (is that what the percentage relates to? Or is that just an overall percent? It’s not clear.

Additionally this could be broken down in the charts, one line to show capital increase over time (as I make regular deposits) and another line to show profit. We have a graph already but it could be made smarter.

3 Likes

Hello @Valanqis :wave:

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will definitely pass along your feedback on this to the Product team. :+1:

The product team reviews all feature requests we get and we spend a lot of time researching and working on new features, but at the moment I don’t have any details on if/when this will be released, as we don’t have a public road-map. Whenever we do release new features, we’ll announce it in-app and via email, so I’d recommend keeping an eye for these.

Best,

Georgios

Great ideas and something I was thinking of mentioning myself. Thank you. Hope these suggestions are taken on board as for a relative newbie to investing certain aspects could be made clearer (or more information given where it lacks)

1 Like