No access to my money

Just logged into my account and my account is showing that I have 0…help

The app is completely broken for me too.

1 Like

Mine is the same it’s not letting me withdraw money and it won’t load any pages on plum, I keep getting a error message when trying to withdraw money

1 Like

Oh there is obviously a bug

Oh there is obviously a bug on there system

Same here. Cant sign in.

Tried re-installing the app and restarting my phone.

Tried to log in, says I’m not connected to the Internet. Reinstalled app. Restarted phone. No joy.

1 Like

Same here :weary::weary::weary: it’s saying I haven’t got any linked accounts yet money was taken from my linked account a couple of days ago.

Same here for both mine and wife’s account. Hopefully someone is looking into it. I’ve raised it on Twitter with @withplum as well.

I can’t even log into my account on the app, keeps coming up with that I have no internet connection when I clearly do! This needs sorting asap, I cannot get to my money :sob:

I’m getting the same error. Looks like there’s a problem, I’ve raised it with @withplum on Twitter.

I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling and still nothing, won’t let me log in now either! :weary:

Has it been sorted for you? Have you had any contact from PLUM …mine has died completely and is showing something called a parse error

Hello @Tmc16

We’re currently working on a fix for connection issues that some customers have been experiencing this morning! We’ll be keeping our status page updated with our progress https://status.withplum.com/

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Georgios

1 Like

Hi @Carrieanne

my problem is sorted and I can now view my balance and pockets, I hope you get sorted soon

Hi
Yes I’ve had a message from plum stating they were working on the error and I can now see my account as normal

1 Like

Me too…thank goodness yay :christmas_tree::santa:t3:

1 Like

Mines still saying that I’ve got nothing in my account :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Hey @Rachb4,

I am sorry about that.

Could you please send an email to help@withplum.com ? One of our agents will be happy to assist you :blush:

Best,

Georgios