Order of Investment Pots in Portfolio

Hi there - I now have 4 funds I’m investing in to make up the portfolio, and the sorting of these on the portfolio page isn’t quite right. It does sort them according to the amounts held in each, but it sorts on numbers as text rather than the number as a value, so my fund with £215 in it is sitting above two with £2054 and £1760 in them since it is reading 21 as larger than 20 and 17, rather than reading the whole numbers.
Not a massive issue of course but can you please fix this, and/or add functionality to change the order that your funds appear on the page?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Elaine :wave:

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will definitely pass along your feedback on this to the Product team. :+1:

The product team reviews all feature requests we get and we spend a lot of time researching and working on new features, but at the moment I don’t have any details on if/when this will be released, as we don’t have a public road-map. Whenever we do release new features, we’ll announce it in-app and via email, so I’d recommend keeping an eye for these.

Cheers!

-Georgios