You speak & we listen
Here you can see a sneak peek of an upcoming improvement that we have been working on in the last few weeks.
One of the most common questions we get is “Where are my investment deposits/withdrawals?”
So we’ve built Pending Investments to provide greater transparency to our users. Let us know your feedback & what other improvements you would like to see from us.
Help us with the following survey
Introduction of new funds
We are planning to expand the list of funds currently offered. Please choose up to 3 funds below based on your preference:
- Bond fund: a fund that invests in fixed income securities of companies and governments.
- ESG: a fund with investing criteria that take into consideration environmental, social and ethical factors as determined by the Index provider and exclude stocks that violate United Nations Global Compact principles
- Clean Energy: a fund that invests in companies that operate in the clean energy sector
- Gold: a fund with exposure in companies which derive a significant proportion of their income from gold mining or commodities such as precious metals
- Water: a fund with exposure to companies involved in the design, manufacture, or sale of products and services in connection with the water sector.
We are also planning to expand the product offering by including a LISA and a Junior ISA(s) account. We are considering charging an extra £1 per month for each one of these products (i.e. if you have both you will be charged an extra £2 per month). Would you register for:
- Just the junior ISA (within this offering you will be able to hold one ISA per child)
- Just the LISA
- Both Junior ISA and LISA
If you have selected (d) none, please provide some more details on why you would not subscribe to any of these two products.
For Junior ISA and LISA, would you prefer a cash account or a stocks & shares one?
- Cash Junior ISA & Cash LISA
- Stocks and Shares Junior ISA & Cash LISA
- Cash Junior ISA & Stocks and Shares LISA
- Stocks and Shares Junior ISA & Stocks and Shares LISA
- Lifetime ISA: is a saving account that can be used to buy your first home or save for later in life. You can put in up to £4,000 each year, until you’re 50. The government will add a 25% bonus to your savings, up to a maximum of £1,000 per year. More details on the Lifetime ISA accounts can be found at https://www.gov.uk/lifetime-isa.
Stocks and Shares Investing
We are considering offering the capability to invest in individual stocks. Would this be something you would use to invest your money?
If yes: What companies would you like to invest in? Write your answer in the comment section.
If no: please provide some information on why you would not invest in individual stocks. Write your answer in the comment section.
Would you be interested to invest in cryptocurrencies?
If Yes, what cryptocurrencies would you like to have access to? Write your answer in the comment section.
If No, please provide some information on why you would not invest in cryptocurrencies. Write your answer in the comment section.
High interest via crypto lending
Would you be interested in cryptocurrencies lending, i.e. lend your cryptocurrency to earn high interest denominated in cryptocurrencies?
Any additional feedback
Please provide any additional comments or feedback you have regarding the Plum investments offering.