Scrolling issue in investments

Hello,
For the past few days I have not been able to view any of my investment folder because it won’t scroll. When I go into the pots folder I can scroll by dragging anywhere on the screen but in investments the buttons seem to be layered over the scroll function.
I hope you sort this out soon as I have no way of accessing my money in investments until you do.

If anyone else has had this problem and found a solution it would be really appreciated.

Hey @Tinkleton

Could you please provide the following information:

• Platform (iOS/Android)
  • App version

I would suggest contacting my colleagues at help@withplum.com as well, for further troubleshooting.

Hi

I am on Android system and the app version is 2.73.1

This problem still hasn’t been resolved, I am already talking to a solicitor about a potential compensation claim.

I’ll be sure to pass on any information on this if I decide to take action.
For others to follow if they have similar issues regarding potential loss of earnings.

Is there any update on this?

I am using samsung s20. My plum app version 2.91.0

I just updated itntoday from play store but not sure if i have the beta enabled.

Its so frustrating that the investments dont load or scroll. I have to click on add another on the investment page and then go back wait 30 seconds then they load.

Hi :wave:

We are really sorry to hear that.

For more details, we will need to take a look into your Plum account.

Could you contact us via ‘chat to human’ in the app, or by emailing help@withplum.com please? Our support team will be happy to assist you.

Thank you!

- The Plum Team