Tell us about yourself 😀

Hi Plumsters :wave:

Just joined our community? We’re more than happy having you here!

I am Georgios from Greece (you can tell from my name :sweat_smile:), working as operations analyst at Plum.

A tech geek, ‘DJ’ at my spare time (yeah, let’s dance!) and of course, pizza lover :pizza:

It’s your turn to introduce yourself, don’t be shy! You can comment right below :point_down:

Hi Georgios

I am from the uk and have just just joined. I was using chip but became dissatisfied. Still tryitng to get my head around my plum. Seems to be different so will see how that goes :blush:

I’m a pasta lover :yum::yum:

2 Likes

What’s the daily BAU of an operations analyst at Plum? Brief good things / taxing things you do…

Hi Denise :wave: Curious as to the things that made you dissatisfied about Chip?

Hey, I’m based in London and work in audit :sleeping:

Plum Plus user with investments in Balanced Ethical. Bit of a personal finances nerd :moneybag:, Arsenal fan :soccer: and love the Cinema :popcorn:

1 Like

Hi Denise,

Welcome! :blush:

In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask the community. Also, you can find useful stuff on our help center: Plum Help Center

Hey @Alpha :wave:

Interesting things you have there!

Fingers crossed investments will go up :crossed_fingers:

And to answer the question above about the Operations Analyst role; our department is responsible for ISA and SIPP transfers, we make sure everything is done smoothly.

1 Like

Hi Georgios,

I’m Katerina also from Greece but UK based. I’ve just installed the app but can’t get it to work properly. I’ve set a bunch of parameters (ie save a fiver when it rains, round up and save etc) but nothing’s worked so far. Any ideas why?

Hi Katerina :wave:

Welcome to Plum :raised_hands:

Sorry to hear that!

In some cases it needs 3-5 working days for the direct debit to be set up. Once it is done. Plum will start saving for you automatically once a week.

If after 5 days it still doesn’t work, then please contact with our support team at help@withplum.com , they will be happy to assist you.

Also, you can check our help centre for more info: Plum Help Center

Let us know how it goes! :slightly_smiling_face: