Unable to withdraw from investment account

I’ve been trying to withdraw funds from my investment account since last week Thursday and have encountered a server error (tried on two different phone but still the same issue). I need the funds ASAP is there anything you can do?

Hi @Sheetalshah01 :wave:

May I ask you please if you have pending withdrawal from your investments at the moment? If so, you can only have one sellout processing per fund. Once this sellout finishes processing you can sellout the rest!

If you want a reminder of when the sellout will complete go to Investments and tap on the desired investment fund. Tap ‘activity’ on Android device or ‘Tracker’ on iOS device and there you should be able to see when it will complete.

Thank you!

-Georgios

Hi,

I don’t have any pending withdrawals as I can’t actually withdraw due to the server error message and I’m not able to actually view the tracker for an individual fund due to another bug I reported about 6 weeks ago which is still there.

I urgently need to withdraw but can’t, are you able to help with this?

Hi @Sheetalshah01

We are really sorry to hear that.

For more details, we will need to take a look into your Plum account.

Could you contact us via ‘chat to human’ in the app, or by emailing help@withplum.com please? Our support team will be happy to assist you.

Thank you!

-Georgios