Welcome to the Plummunity Forum

Here at Plum, we love hearing what our customers think of us!

We read every single review you write, but there was one in particular that really got the tame humans thinking. It said, “Oh Plum, I love what you do and I would love to be part of your mission. Set up a community and I will be the first there.” If this was your idea, then kudos… we liked the suggestion so much that we decided to do it!

A few glasses of Plum wine later and we had come up with the vision for our forum. A free space for all. Plum users or not. Somewhere to share knowledge and ideas for the benefit of the whole community. Our hope is that together we can build a product we’re all proud of.

In the forum, you can find updates on Plum news and features, future plans, discussion on the wider world of finance and investing, and stories from your fellow Plumsters.

So don’t be shy! We actively encourage lively discussion, and the more you get involved by contributing, the more useful the forum will be for everyone.

Your ideas and feedback are what will shape the future of Plum!

Thanks,

Plum’s tame humans :purple_heart:

4 Likes

This is brilliant! Looking forward to lots of good discussion! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @kieranedwards!

Excited for what’s to come!

Hey guys so excited by this, getting ideas from other people for saving ideas etc need that house deposit!

2 Likes

Hello fellow Plummers! :wave:

3 Likes

This is a welcome development :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Loving this. Brilliant idea :blush::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Great idea thank you for this :blush:

2 Likes

Good evening plummunity :wave:

4 Likes

Evenin’ plummers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good evening Plumders :wink:

3 Likes

Sharing ideas & issues is a marvellous & helpful feature - well done :grinning:

Hey Everybody,
I’m Rachel and I’m new .
Can’t wait to get stuck into this useful application. Xx

1 Like

Well this looks like it could be a very useful place, looking forward to savings tips and tricks :grin::rainbow::grin:

1 Like

Great idea but I’d like to be able to access the community from the app itself and not by a separate route

2 Likes

Now this looks exciting

2 Likes

Hello everyone :sunflower:, great to see we have a place dedicated to ask questions

2 Likes

I’m really excited about this. Monzo has a similar forum and I’ve found that place absolutely invaluable over the years.

2 Likes

Good morning Plummers! :wave:

2 Likes

Great idea, great app! Saving made fun!

2 Likes